Cloud Cyber Fraud Solution
For many organisations, it is not feasible to deploy on premise fraud detection solutions, yet the risk of fraud is ever present. Leveraging the powerful Intellinx Fraud Platform, Magix offers a monthly subscription service that enables fraud investigators to load any transactional or reference data, and analyse it for fraudulent behaviours. A full case management interface is also available, so that investigators can work any fraud alerts generated by the system.
Cloud Health Fraud Solution
Magix is an innovative and independent provider to the healthcare funding industry. Our company does not participate in the Administration of any fund and is therefore able to provide services to any role player in the industry without conflict of interest.
The clinical and business rules can be specified through an English language interface, verified against historical data and can easily consume data from any administration platform. The clinical rules have been developed and validated by a panel of clinical experts, and our platform provides the following benefits:
- • The ability to quickly and easily obtain reports from a comprehensive and hygienic data base
- • Sound data metrics and hygiene ensures that only accurate data is used for reporting
- • The ability to view trends and to apply automated rules so as to prevent fraud prior to the payment of a claim
- • Pro-active rather than re-active management of claims
- • A scalable tool which can be adapted for future reporting requirements
- • A custom-built set of hygiene, fraud, managed care and claims risk management reports which have been developed through our extensive experience and exposure within the healthcare industry designed with the client’s specific environment and needs in mind.
AML Cloud Solution
Utilising the powerful Intellinx AML Platform, Magix has deployed a multi-tenant environment in the cloud (hosted in South Africa) that enables organisations to leverage an enterprise grade solution, for all AML regulatory requirements, for any size business. The AML cloud service is offered as a monthly subscription service, and is compromised of the following modules:
- • Customer KYC and Risk modelling
- • Customer Due Diligence & Enhanced Due Diligence
- • Transaction Monitoring
- • Regulatory Reporting
- • Watch List monitoring
- • Transaction Screening